Saturday, March 04, 2006

Spider Times



You can tell it's raining outside - the spiders are inside. Here is a beautiful Huntsman spider (harmless) sitting on the big clock on my kitchen wall. She is about 10cm across from the tip of one leg to another.

Work has been mad since I got back and I find myself doubting I actually have a life when I drive in the gates each morning. Still it's the weekend now and so I have opportunities to do my own thing.

There's a low off the east coast of Australia and places are flooding an hour or so north of us. Really we haven't had the amount of rain they have but it's headed our way.

2 comments:

sunshine said...

I'm glad we don't have (harmless) spiders like that in South Carolina!!!! I think it would do harm (to me!) just seeing it! Thanks for sharing!

Leah said...

o. my. god. that thing is so creepy looking! eeeeek! we don't get spiders that big in massachusetts. eesh! and i'm not even that scared of spiders, but eek! that one spooks me!